*Only one entry per email address
Scratch Off Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the tallshipgreenbay.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to be bound by the decisions PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. which are final and binding in all matters related to the content of this Campaign.
- Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 5.6.16 at 10am CST and ending 7.21.16 at 2pm CST. All online entries must be received by 7.21.16 at 2pm CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Campaign URL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a suite at day sail on Friday for 2, admission to the festival, fireworks and a food and beverage allotment of $25.on August 5, 2016 for a total value of over $150. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. Prizes are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be substituted for other items. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a prepopulated private number under the supervision of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. Winner will be notified by WINNER SCREEN ENTRY immediately as they scratch off the contest and are responsible for contacting PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. at the email address disclosed on their screen. PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PMI ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that PMI Entertainment Group, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc., and PMI Entertainment Group, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PMI Entertainment Group, Inc’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. may randomly select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES, and participants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Wisconsin courts (state and federal) for any causes or controversies arising out of the Contest. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PMI Entertainment Group, Inc. 1901 S Oneida Green Bay, WI 54304. Requests must be received no later than 7.21.16 at 2pm CST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is PMI Entertainment Group, Inc.
- By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.