“A little of everything & for everyone!”
Bring the Whole Crew!
- Algoma Sneak Preview – August 3
- Majestic tall ships sail to the TALL SHIPS CHALLENGE® Race finish line, mustering off shore before heading to Sturgeon Bay
- Sturgeon Bay Parade of Sail – August 3
- Vintage tall ships sail through and dock overnight before heading to the main event in Green Bay (expected to arrive around mid afternoon)
- Green Bay Tall Ship Festival presented by Nicolet National Bank – August 5-7
- Friday – Noon to 8pm with fireworks at 9pm
- Saturday – 9am-4pm
- Sunday – 9am-5pm
Green Bay is celebrating the return of the Tall Ship Festival® presented by Nicolet National Bank. Once again it’s expected to be one of the largest outdoor events in Northeast Wisconsin. Green Bay is one of only nine ports in the USA and Canada and the only one in Wisconsin honored to host the TALL SHIPS CHALLENGE® Great Lakes 2016.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony Friday 11am
- On-board ship tours
- Day and sunset sail excursions
- Food, entertainment and live music
- School House interactive Kids Zone
- George Kress Foundation Education Stage
- North Coast Marine Ship Yard
- Maritime Marketplace
- Tundraland.com Fireworks Friday night with special VIP viewing from a ship available
- Prevea Family Day Sunday, children receive 1/2 price admission!
- Miron Construction World’s Largest Rubber Duck
- A fun summer weekend on the waterfront
Tall Ships America organizes THE TALL SHIPS CHALLENGE, with Erie Insurance as the Official Race Sponsor