“A little of everything & for everyone!”
Bring the Whole Crew!
Green Bay Tall Ship Festival presented by Nicolet National Bank – August 5-7
Friday – Noon to 8pm with fireworks at 9pm
Saturday – 9am-4pm
Sunday – 9am-5pm
GET THROUGH THE ENTRANCE LINES FASTER SUNDAY!
Although we sell tickets at the gate it is highly recommended to purchase in advance online. Tickets for Sunday, August 7 are available online only until 6am Sunday CLICK HERE
Advance tickets are also available at the 4 area Green Bay Festival Foods; East, West, Suamico and DePere
Green Bay is celebrating the return of the Tall Ship Festival® presented by Nicolet National Bank. Once again it’s expected to be one of the largest outdoor events in Northeast Wisconsin. Green Bay is one of only nine ports in the USA and Canada and the only one in Wisconsin honored to host the TALL SHIPS CHALLENGE® Great Lakes 2016.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony Friday at Noon
- On-board ship tours
- Day and sunset sail excursions
- Food, entertainment and live music
- School House interactive Kids Zone
- George Kress Foundation Education Stage
- North Coast Marine Ship Yard
- Maritime Marketplace
- Tundraland.com Fireworks Friday night with special VIP viewing from a ship available
- Prevea Family Day Sunday, children receive 1/2 price admission!
- Miron Construction World’s Largest Rubber Duck
- A fun summer weekend on the waterfront
Tall Ships America organizes THE TALL SHIPS CHALLENGE, with Erie Insurance as the Official Race Sponsor